As long as there are couches, there are TV’s. And as long as there are brands, there will be Marketers. The number of brands still increases – so are Marketers – , although we should be careful in defining what is and what is not a brand. What we do know is that despite the clutter of brands, it’s hard to find those with real high brand equities. And even more difficult these days, to create from zero a brand which is top-of-mind and has meaningful consumer values.
What makes it even more challenging is that brands change over the years. Marketers need to stay connected with their consumers to be at the forefront of new opportunities. New techniques, changed consumer and market insights and increasing competition often force Marketers to stay alert and to relook at their strategies.
Brand Support helps. We're the ears, eyes and brains for companies seeking to re-examine their strategies, market research, branding, brand positioning, communications, innovations and new product development (NPD). We also have a strong pair of hands for you: our package includes implementation as well as advisory services. Our model consists of a mix of professionalism, experience and flexibility. With just one driver, and that's you, the customer.
Drop an email or give a call for further information. You can also Twitter us!
- Business, Marketing & Sales Strategy planning
- Product Portfolio and Marketing-Mix evaluation
- Brand scanning
- Innovation Portfolio and Pipeline assessment
- New Product & Concept development
- Brand and Product launching
- Brand Identity, Positioning & Architecture creation
- Communication Strategy development and implementation
- Market Research programming & execution
- Trade Marketing support
- Workshops and Marketing Staff coaching